- Harry Potter Flying Ford Anglia™, a car with a mind of its own.
- The open hood gives a detailed view the engine compartment of the Ford
- Open the hood, or stow Harry's suitcase in the trunk, before you let the flying Ford Anglia whiz through your room
- Secret "eject" function dramatically ejects passengers and Harry's suitcase from the car
- Medium difficulty with easy to understand picture-by-picture instructions
- 268 components provide about 6 hours of pure crafting fun
- No tools or glue needed
Put the Ford Anglia together. Strap in for a magical flight!
The Anglia had a secret "eject" function. When the front license plate is pressed, the trunk and side doors pop open, while the tilting front seats and a lever in the trunk dramatically eject all passengers and contents from the vehicle. Place Harry's suitcases in the trunk, press the front license plate, and watch as they are unceremoniously ejected by the enraged Anglia!
WIZARDING WORLD characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: © & ™ WBEI. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s22)